[SV SNIPER TEAM FORUMS]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SV SNIPER TEAM FORUMS]

Welcome to the site!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi/Bonjour

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DEBILMAN

DEBILMAN

Hi/Bonjour Empty
PostSubject: Hi/Bonjour   Hi/Bonjour I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2021 12:46 am

I was passing;) nice forum and the work of your brilliant map dope  does not give up;) drunken What a Face  clown
Back to top Go down
[SV]*NiX*

Hi/Bonjour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi/Bonjour   Hi/Bonjour I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2021 11:44 am

thanks mate. and welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
DEBILMAN

DEBILMAN

Hi/Bonjour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi/Bonjour   Hi/Bonjour I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2021 9:09 pm

Hi NiX ,I have completely redone the server <lol> bounce https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/173.178.71.201:7787/
for them who want to see🥳 some jbmap does not work  I put more recent JailBreakIIIGold hmm-_ and must look for the list and bots  exactly and name for the bots  <lol> if u want too try welcome
leave a little note if it can help;)✌
domination and jb misses the real config  all the weapons present since I had to ask in 2016 in <lol>Tomcat But I did not have news surely a family absence. I have come a long way to create this now. If anyone can do what thing come talk to me I have time to Late shooter🌬 A big thanks  to  <lol> Hackeye For  Weapon 🦾 and<lol>Scorpion some config in UTChaos👑 and of course «Fs§»ßÖ§§pËp§Ï Medor  Hookii
and all the others who support the real ones recognize 🔥          early 2000 By Founder <lol>Tomcat CoFounder   <lol>Sept_de_Neuf, <lol>AE, <lol>BK, <lol>Barbie,      
<lol>Colonel Angus, <lol>Cosmic Warrior,
<lol>Homer Simpson, <lol>Hunter, <lol>Phantom
There are over 900 custom built maps with 4 game types-
DeathMatch, CTF, Domination, Jail-Break.
Our server has being running since early 2000 & is still played on today.
It is a completely custom modded server that supports all game play styles from Run & Gun too Sniper too Bin Slayer & every thing in between.
It has some unique weapons and pick-ups.
Feel free to play if you would like something out of the ordinary.
Our Clan Held The World's # 1 Spot in Unreal Tournament Death Match for over 6 years strait
( Rated # 1 By CSPORTS.NET ).
Our Clan Members Held The World's # 1 Player Spot & many of the Top #10 Player's Spots Too!

I wonder if I can use some map map by Nix king a+
good fucking job for the news Smile bounce
Back to top Go down
[SV]*NiX*

Hi/Bonjour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi/Bonjour   Hi/Bonjour I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2021 9:31 am

Yeah use them mate. sure thing.
Nice to see these old teams like <lol> still exist man wth haha

DEBILMAN likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi/Bonjour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi/Bonjour   Hi/Bonjour I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi/Bonjour
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[SV SNIPER TEAM FORUMS] :: General :: General-